In the beauty industry, BB Glow Skin Treatment has rapidly become extremely popular. What if you could wake up with smooth, flawless skin like a foundation? It’s unbelievable, but it’s true. Korea’s latest technology has made it possible and safe.
It has been available in Korea, where it originated, and throughout Asia for some time. Despite its popularity, it has been proven to be both effective and safe. We have been providing the best BB Glow in Lahore for a while now.
What is BB Glow?
This BB Glow is a combination of powerful tinted serum combined with face serums that are done with Micro needling & Nano Needle – a state-of-the-art skin treatment.
Micro-needling stimulates natural collagen production and rejuvenates the skin, and BB Glow serum adds incredible nutrients and color to the process.
BB Glow treatment benefits:
- BB Glow gives you an even skin tone.
- Gives you a skin that is brighter and more radiant.
- A reduction in freckles.
- Reduced skin discoloration.
- A reduction in wrinkles and fine lines.
- With its microneedling component, BB Glow is a powerful anti-aging procedure, boosting collagen production.
- When applied with microneedling, BB Glow serums penetrate deeper into the skin, delivering nourishing components directly to the skin’s surface.
- Microneedling requires skin to be intact with no breaks.
- Inform the doctor if you have Psoriasis, herpes simplex or any other medical condition.
You will not be able to wash your face for 24 hours following the treatment.
- Wear no makeup for 24 hourss
- Don’t use sunbeds or sunbathe
- Skincare products with scented ingredients should be avoided
- Do not use saunas, hot tubs, hot showers and baths, or hairdryers for 24 hours (use room temperature water and a hairdryer on low or medium setting).
- For 24 Hours, do not swim
- Do not wash your face for 24 hours
- Do not eat spicy food or seafood for three days
- Make sure you wear a moisturizing cream with a sun protection factor of at least 30
For Appointment Call Now:
Gulberg Clinic: 0333-4142045
Usually, one every 2 weeks or 3 sessions.
Later for maintenance it can be taken every month.
Not at all; numbing gel is applied beforehand and you will experience no pain, just minimal tingling.
About 1 hour with pre-booking, as it takes 10-15 mins for numbing and procedure takes about 15 minutes.
None at all if procedure is done properly.