Fillers are of many types but the most common & safest fillers are Hyaluronic acid fillers. These are dermal fillers that support facial structures which have lost volume due to aging. They also brings water to the surface of the skin to keep it looking fresh and supple.
If you’d like to restore youthful fullness to your face, enjoy plump lips, enhance shallow contours or soften those facial creases and wrinkles, dermal fillers may be the answer. Dermal fillers have been called “liquid facelifts” because they offer many of the benefits of a surgical facelift without the downtime. Although they can’t help with excess sagging skin, these soft tissue fillers can add more volume.
- Provide immediate results.
- Lower cost than surgery.
- Almost No-Downtime.
- Almost Instant Results.
- Your lips can be plumped up, your jawline reshaped, and wrinkles can be smoothed away with this treatment.
- Scars can also be improved and minimized with these
- A complete history of previous treatments must be shared in confidence with the treating doctor.
- Any history of facial swelling/ allergies to any products must be shared.
Initial appearance after treatment with any filler may include:
- Mild swelling or bruising.
- Temporary numbness or redness.
- An “over-filled” appearance to treated areas.
- Avoid alcohol, strenuous exercise or exposure to sun or heat for 24 hours.
For Appointment Call Now:
Gulberg Clinic: 0333-4142045
DHA Phase 4 Clinic: 0335 4454303
DHA Phase 5 Clinic: 0333-4666120
1.How Often You Should Take it?
It’s important to realize that dermal fillers are not permanent. Even the semi-permanent variety eventually require re-treatments. The way your face continues to age and how your body absorbs fillers will determine the timing of repeat treatments.
Most common fillers will last between 6 months to 9 months depending upon the location of fillers in the face. The doctor will tell you the specific type of filler & duration.
2. Is it Painful?
The procedure is not painful, there is minimal discomfort.
Please let the doctor know if you have a low threshold for pain, so special measures can be taken for you.
3. What is the down time?
Results are immediate, with no downtime.
4. How much time is required for the procedure?
It depends on how much filler and how many areas, may be as short as 30min to allow for numbing gel and 10 min for procedure in the hands of expert.
5. How long do fillers last?
These fillers are absorbed by the body and they must be repeated and maintained.
Doctors prefer Hyaluronic acid fillers as they are safe.
6. What is the cost of Fillers?
Will vary from place to place and type of filler.