HydraFacials have become a major trend in the modern world, and it’s easy to see why. With gentle non-invasive treatment and no downtime, HydraFacials are becoming increasingly popular as a primary functional, integrative facial skincare routine.
Due to their non-invasive nature, HydraFacials have become the spa care routine of choice due to their effectiveness for almost any skin condition. The HydraFacial treatment is much less invasive than traditional facials such as chemical peels or laser resurfacing, which leave your skin red and irritated for hours to days. Both teens and adults can benefit from HydraFacials because of their noninvasive nature and effectiveness.
How is it Done?
In a HydraFacial, the face is exfoliated, cleansed, extracted, and hydrated using a patented device. In addition to cleansing and soothing your skin, this system delivers hydration and removes dead skin, dirt, debris, and impurities using a vortex swirling action.
Benefits of Hydrafacial:
- Compatible with all skin types. HydraFacial can be used by anyone, including those with sensitive skin, acne, dry and oily skin.
- A consistent outcome. With HydraFacial technology controlling much of the treatment, results are consistent and high-quality.
- There is no downtime. HydraFacials also have no downtime, which is another reason people love them. It is also possible to apply makeup the same day, though most people prefer not to mask the glow from this treatment.
- Achieve results immediately. Results are immediate due to the noninvasive nature of the treatment. To achieve a healthy, luminous glow, it is recommended before weddings and events.
- For at least 48 hours before your treatment, do not wax or use depilatory products.
- You should discontinue using generic tretinoin or topical Retin-A at least 48 hours before your treatment.
- After a facial treatment, do not shave your face.
- For at least 48 hours after treatment, avoid over-the-counter acne medications, such as benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid.
- For at least 24 hours after treatment, do not expose yourself to intense heat.
- Makeup should not be applied until the day after your treatment.
- After treatment, apply broad spectrum sunscreen every day for at least three to five days.
For Appointment Call Now:
- Gulberg Clinic: 0333-4142045
- DHA Phase 4 Clinic: 0335 4454303
- DHA Phase 5 Clinic: 0333-4666120
1. How many sessions are recommended?
Usually one session every month is recommended but according to skin type it can be taken every 2 weeks as well.
2. Are there any side effects of Hydrafacial?
No sideeffects when done correctly on the right client.
3. How much time is required for Hydrafacial?
If prebooking is done keep 45 minutes
4. Is it Painful?
Completely comfortable & relaxing procedure.