Botox is a protein which gives real, noticeable results, no surgery and no recovery time.
The injection of Botox relaxes muscles, which helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes and other lines of expression that make people look older. As the muscles relax after Botox treatment, the skin becomes smoother, giving it a more relaxed and natural appearance.
Botox causes wrinkles to relax and smooth out deep lines and wrinkles giving them a relaxed and softer appearance. After the injection you note the area treated to be free of fine & deep lines. The change gives you a fresh soft look making you look young .
11 million women and men have experienced the se effects.
- Removes visible signs of aging.
- Removes frown lines.
- Removes wrinkles on the forehead.
- Removes crow’s feet.
- Lines on the neck both horizontal & vertical.
- Reduces dimpling chin.
- Face slimming or jaw shaping to reduce the jaw size.
- Droopy corners of the mouth and marionette folds can be improved by this procedure.
- The lifting of the eyelids enables the eyes to be opened.
- Mesobotox is used for acne, reducing pore size and to give facial glow.
PRE- PROCEDURE CARE:
- Inform the doctor if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in botox or if you are allergic to any other products.
- If you have had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin product such as Myobloc® or Dysport®.
- Have a skin infection at the planned injection site?
- Have Myasthenia Gravis or any other neurological disease of muscles.
POST- PROCEDURE CARE:
- Don’t massage the area that was treated.
- Don’t consume alcohol for 8 hours.
- Don’t exercise : avoid strenuous activity for 24 hours.
- Don’t Lie down flat for 4-8 hours.
- “Exercise” (Frown on purpose) treated area to confine protein.
- If bruising occurs use makeup to cover.
- Use paracetamol as needed.
For Appointment Call Now:
Gulberg Clinic: 0333-4142045
DHA Phase 4 Clinic: 0335 4454303
DHA Phase 5 Clinic: 0333-4666120
1.How Often You Should Take it?
Every 4 to 6 months for frown lines, crow’s feet, forehead lines and neck.
Every 2 to 3 months for mesobotox.
2. Is it Painful?
Numbing gel is applied for 30 min before and inj is given with icing .
It is not painful in the hands of an experienced injector.
3. What is the down time?
Some 10 to 30 % percent results are visible immediately, rest appears slowly over 3 to 5 days, with complete results visible at 2 wks.
4. For How long does it remains effective?
The effect last from 4 to 6 months.