A mesotherapy treatment for the face is MesoGlow. A cocktail of antioxidants and amino acids is injected into specific areas as part of this treatment. In this way, age-related damage will be reversed, the skin will be tightened, and facial rejuvenation will take place.
The loss of skin elasticity, excessive free radical damage & sun damage are the primary causes of aging, sagging, and wrinkles of the skin. Mesoglow gives radiance, glow and improved color of skin. It is a great treatment for brightening the skin, reducing pigmentation and tightening.
- Reduce the effects of free radicals.
- Gives your skin a healthy glow by hydrating it.
- Gives skin a tightening effect.
- Enhances the brightness and radiance of your skin.
- Improves the appearance of wrinkles.
- Mesotherapy is not advised if skin is broken or has active acne.
- Allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Keep treatment area clean and dry for 24 hours.
- Gentle cleansing and use of nonirritating cosmetics is permitted 24 hours after treatment.
- Immediately after the treatment there may be mild redness, swelling and tingling around the treatment area. This generally resolves within 24-48 hours.
- Application of ice and/or cool gel packs will decrease swelling and stinging.
- Use creams as advised by your doctor; any other treatment should be avoided during treatment periods. Avoid sun for 2 weeks after your treatment, and use sunblock SPF 45 or higher every 2 hrs during day.
Mesoglow is usually advised monthly for 4 to 6 sessions.
It involves minimal discomfort, usually numbing gel is applied for 30 minutes before procedure.
Usually overnight or 24 hrs .
Depending on type of skin & sensitivity.
About 1 hr which includes 30 min for numbing gel to act and rest for treatment.
The effect of 4 to 6 sessions last from 6-8 months.
No side effects in the hands of experienced doctor.