Laser hair removal is a technique that uses a beam of highly concentrated light to penetrate hair follicles. This light is absorbed by pigment in hair follicles and destroys hair within the follicles. Every time one third of your hair respond which is why repeated sessions are required to achieve lasting results. Now you can get rid of unwanted hair from any area of the body and forget painful waxing and epilating for lifetime and attain a smooth skin.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal:
- Get rid of unwanted hair from any part of the body.
- 6-10 sessions required for normal people with normal hair growth.
- Results seen after the first session.
- Reduces 60-70% hair growth.
- Do not bleach hair before laser hair removal.
You don’t need to grow the hair long before the procedure, it should only be visible and enough to be plucked away with a tweezers.
- If your hair is long then it needs to be trimmed before the procedure.
- Make sure to speak up if the procedure is uncomfortable.
- Pain free removal is effective only if you cooperate and inform the doctor or technician.
- Do not have threading, waxing or bleach within 24 hours of the procedure.
- Any redness should be treated by ice; the color will revert back to normal within half an hour. If it persists inform the clinic immediately.
- Avoid any other procedure on the face such as threading/ waxing on the same day.
- Report back to the clinic in case of any problem.
- Continue to use sun block as usual.
For Appointment Call Now:
Gulberg Clinic: 0333-4142045
DHA Phase 4 Clinic: 0335 4454303
DHA Phase 5 Clinic: 0333-4666120
1.How Often Should hair removal be done?
This is effective in reducing hair permanently for most people on any part of the body. It works best for dark thick hair but thin hair responds well too. You may require 6-10 sessions initially at 2 weeks’ interval and later at monthly intervals.
2. Is it Painful?
It is a comfortable procedure when done in safe settings & with proper precautions. Usually, hair should be short not long for best hair removal.
3. What is the down time?
Usually, no downtime but with thick dark hair the first 2 or 3 sessions may require extra moisturizer & to drink water after procedure. Acne prone skin may require some care to prevent flame up of acne.
4. How much time is required for the procedure?
Time taken depends on the area involved.
5. For How long does it remains effective?
If there are no further hormone changes the results are permanent.
6. Are there any side effects of laser hair removal?
In acne prone skin hair removal may aggravated acne, however this can be prevented by using a suitable anti acne topical application before & after procedure.