Welcome to your ultimate destination for laser hair removal in Lahore! At our state-of-the-art clinic, we specialize in advanced aesthetic procedures such as facial and full body laser hair removal. Our goal? To give you the smooth, hair-free skin you’ve always desired.
Under the expert guidance of Dr. Zarqa Suharwardy Taimur, a gold medalist and internationally recognized consultant in Aesthetic and Anti-aging medicine, we deliver transformative results.
Whether you’re seeking laser hair removal prices in Pakistan, searching for ‘hair removal laser near me’ or simply want to understand the price of laser hair removal in Lahore, we’re here to provide you with all the information you need. With us, you’ll find quality, professionalism, and transformative treatments that bring you one step closer to the ideal image you have of yourself. Trust us for a flawless, hair-free future. We can’t wait to welcome you to our clinic!
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal:
- Get rid of unwanted hair from any part of the body.
- 6-10 sessions required for normal people with normal hair growth.
- Results seen after the first session.
- Reduces 60-70% hair growth.
- Do not bleach hair before laser hair removal.
You don’t need to grow the hair long before the procedure, it should only be visible and enough to be plucked away with a tweezers.
- If your hair is long then it needs to be trimmed before the procedure.
- Make sure to speak up if the procedure is uncomfortable.
- Pain free removal is effective only if you cooperate and inform the doctor or technician.
- Do not have threading, waxing or bleach within 24 hours of the procedure.
- Any redness should be treated by ice; the color will revert back to normal within half an hour. If it persists inform the clinic immediately.
- Avoid any other procedure on the face such as threading/ waxing on the same day.
- Report back to the clinic in case of any problem.
- Continue to use sun block as usual.
Don’t let unwanted hair hold you back any longer. It’s time to embrace the power of laser hair removal in Lahore and transform your skin—and your life. Your pathway to beautifully smooth skin is just a phone call away. For Appointment, Call Now and let’s embark on this transformative journey together.
For Appointment Call Now:
Gulberg Clinic: 0333-4142045
Dr. Zarqa is widely recognized as one of the best doctors for laser hair removal in Lahore. With her vast experience, deep knowledge of dermatology, and use of advanced laser technologies, she has helped numerous patients achieve their desired results safely and effectively. However, it’s essential to have a consultation to discuss your specific needs and expectations.
It is a comfortable procedure when done in safe settings & with proper precautions. Usually, hair should be short not long for best hair removal.
Usually, no downtime but with thick dark hair the first 2 or 3 sessions may require extra moisturizer & to drink water after procedure. Acne prone skin may require some care to prevent flame up of acne.
The time required for laser hair removal largely depends on the size of the treatment area. Small areas like the upper lip can take a few minutes, while larger areas like the back or legs may take up to an hour per session. Furthermore, multiple sessions, typically 4-6, spaced 4-6 weeks apart are usually required to achieve optimal results as the treatment works best on hair during its growth cycle. Post-treatment, occasional touch-ups may be needed to maintain the results.
Laser hair removal is known for its long-lasting results. If there are no further significant hormone changes, such as those caused by pregnancy, menopause, or certain medical conditions, the reduction in hair growth can be permanent. However, some occasional maintenance treatments may be required over time to manage potential minor regrowth.
In acne prone skin hair removal may aggravated acne, however this can be prevented by using a suitable anti acne topical application before & after procedure.