Has a past tattoo decision started to feel like a present mistake? Are you situated in or around Lahore, looking for the best ‘tattoo removal near me’? Welcome to Dr. Zarqa’s Clinic, where we turn regrets into relief with our top-tier Laser Tattoo Removal service.
Using the latest laser removal technologies, our expert team skillfully helps to fade away your unwanted tattoos, revealing your skin’s unblemished surface (Interest). Imagine a future free from the constant reminder of an old decision. With each laser treatment, we help to bring that tattoo-free future into the present.
- Laser light doesn’t leave scars – The laser light doesn’t damage healthy skin cells. Compared to removal methods that require “sanding” the skin, there is little risk of scarring.
- Tattoo fading and removal – Laser removal is an effective method for fading and removing tattoos without leaving the lasting effects associated with other methods.
- For a few days after laser tattoo removal treatments, your skin needs to be protected from ultraviolet rays. Post treatment some redness and tenderness may persist.
- Laser tattoo removal can remove specific tattoos or completely remove tattoos from your body.
- Infection risk is minimal, side effects are few and comfort levels are high during treatment.
How it’s Done?
- Treatment with the laser varies from patient to patient depending on the age, size, and type of tattoo (amateur or professional). The color of the patient’s skin, as well as the depth to which the tattoo pigment extends, will also affect the removal technique.In general, this is what will happen during a visit for tattoo removal using the newer lasers:
- Protective eye shields are placed on the patient.
- The skin’s reaction to the laser is tested to determine the most effective energy for treatment.
- The treatment itself consists of placing a hand piece against the surface of the skin and activating the laser light. As many patients describe it, each pulse feels like a grease splatter or the snapping of a rubber band against the skin.
- Smaller tattoos require fewer pulses while larger ones require more. In either case, the tattoo requires several treatments and multiple visits. At each treatment, the tattoo should become progressively lighter.
- Immediately following treatment, an ice pack is applied to soothe the treated area. The patient will then be asked to apply a topical antibiotic cream or ointment. A bandage or patch will be used to protect the site and it should likewise be covered with a sun block when out in the sun.Most patients do not require any anesthesia. However, depending on the location of the tattoo and the pain threshold for the patient, the physician may elect to use some form of anesthesia (topical anesthesia cream or painkiller injections at the site of the procedure)
- If you are considering laser tattoo removal, you will first have a consultation to discuss your cosmetic goals.
- You will also discuss your medical history, including previous surgeries, present and past health problems, medications, as well as nutritional and herbal.
- The doctor will discuss risks, benefits and likely outcomes of laser tattoo removal during the consultation. Photographs may be taken to compare before and after results
- After the procedure, you may experience swelling and possibly blistering or bleeding.
- It is very important to keep the area as clean as possible by washing and using a petrolatum ointment for several days to promote healing.
- You must also keep the area covered with a clean, sterile bandage for about one week following treatment until the skin heals.
Don’t let past choices define your appearance. Act now! Step into our clinic nearby and experience the most trusted and effective tattoo removal in Lahore.
For Appointment Call Now:
Gulberg Clinic: 0333-4142045
For our effective laser tattoo removal, each session is typically scheduled with a gap of one month in between to allow your skin ample recovery time. To achieve the desired results and fully eliminate the tattoo, we usually recommend a course of 6 to 8 sessions. This ensures that every trace of the tattoo fades away, leaving you with clear, unblemished skin
Experiencing pain during the laser tattoo removal process can vary depending on the depth of the tattoo. While a topical numbing gel or cream is typically sufficient to mitigate any discomfort, for more deeply embedded tattoos, we can administer a lignocaine injection for complete numbness. At our clinic in Lahore, we prioritize your comfort and aim to make your tattoo removal process as pain-free as possible.
After a session of our laser tattoo removal service, you can expect a downtime of up to a week. This allows your skin to effectively heal and the tattoo to visibly reduce. We’re committed to providing top-quality tattoo removal, and part of that commitment includes ensuring your skin recovers optimally between sessions.
6 To 8 sessions.
Depending on the size and color of your tattoo, the number of treatments will vary. Your tattoo may be removed in two to four visits, though many more sessions may be necessary. You should schedule a consultation, during which time a trained professional will evaluate your personal situation and advise you on the process.