MDA is one of the most popular treatments that can help transform your complexion, giving you a new found radiance. It is a method of deep exfoliation that refines the skin using micro crystals allowing fresh collagen formation over time.
The diamond peel is an option in which the tip of the MDA probe has diamonds to give the finest exfoliation possible.
- Totally noninvasive procedure.
- Removes superficial dead layer of skin.
- Reduces dark spots, melasma, uneven skin tone & appearance of open pores.
- Lightens pigmentation improves skin radiance.
- Repeated sessions stimulates collagen and helps in skin tightening.
- Reduces blackheads and enlarged pores.
- An ideal treatment for fine lines and hyper pigmented spots
- Helps with treating sun damaged skin and stretch marks.
- Safe for all skin types.
PRE- PROCEDURE CARE:
- Inform the doctor if you have sensitive skin or allergies to any products.
- Discuss with the doctor if you are using any medicated creams on the face.
POST- PROCEDURE CARE:
- Avoid strenuous exercise and sweating (sauna) for a few hours after the procedure.
- Avoid the use of abrasive or exfoliating sponges or products.
- Use a gentle cleanser
- Avoid staying in the sun for at least 7 days after the microdermabrasion treatment to prevent UV rays from damaging your skin which slows down the recovery.
- After MDA sun exposure should be avoided; use a broad spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher every 2 hrs during daylight.
- The drying of the skin can be relieved by applying a fragrance-free, non-comedogenic moisturizer twice daily as per your doctor’s recommendation. Avoid products containing AHAs (Alpha-hydroxy acid),beta hydroxy, retinol, benzyl peroxide or topical acne medications for 24-48 hours following the treatment ,until the skin returns to normal.
- Do not peel, pick, pull, scrape or scratch the skin after the procedure. Doing so increases the risk of scarring and discoloration. Continue to apply a moisturizer until skin returns to its normal condition.
- Delay the use of liquid make up for 24 hours, if you must wear makeup, use a mineral powder very lightly.
For Appointment Call Now:
Gulberg Clinic: 0333-4142045
DHA Phase 4 Clinic: 0335 4454303
DHA Phase 5 Clinic: 0333-4666120
1.How often should you get it?
Each session one month apart or as per our doctor’s recommendation.
2. Is it Painful?
No, It is a mild procedure where you feel your skin being rubbed.
3. What is the down time?
Results will be visible immediately but full rejuvenation may take upto 3 to 5 days.
4.How much time is required for the procedure?
About half an hour from start to finish, including cleansing and washing after the procedure.