Fractional CO2 laser is a revolutionary laser treatment that helps you remove years from your appearance and uncover the skin of your youth. Fractional laser is a revolutionary laser treatment that helps you remove years from your appearance and uncover the skin of your youth. It works below the skin’s surface from top down, addressing all imperfections. It is the ultimate treatment that helps with complete skin rejuvenation.
- This is particularly good for skin with scars of acne or irregularities due to any reason.
- Improves appearance of open pores, improves skin color.
- Reduces Fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces pigmentation if sun protection is practiced.
- Diminishes scarring and age spots.
- Reduces Photo Aging.
PRE- PROCEDURE CARE:
- Inform the doctor if you have had Herpes outbreaks around the lips before as these can be prevented by use of appropriate medication.
- As there is downtime after this procedure make sure you discuss & arrange your schedule to fit the procedure into your lifestyle.
POST- PROCEDURE CARE:
- Sunprotection is extremely important after this procedure; 2 hourly application of liberal sunblock is advised.
- It is advised to use a white dupatta, or wide brimmed hat or umbrella when going out in the sun.
- Avoid the use of abrasives/ exfoliating sponges / products.
- The drying of the skin can be relieved by applying a fragrance-free, non-moisturizer twice daily as recommended by the doctor. Avoid products containing AHAs or irritants until the skin returns to normal, and there is no visible peeling or irritation.
- Do not peel, pick, pull, scrape or scratch the skin during the peeling process. Doing so increases the risk of scarring and discoloration.
- Delay the use of liquid make up for 24 hours, if you must wear makeup, use a mineral powder very lightly.
- Contact us immediately with any adverse side effects.
For Appointment Call Now:
Gulberg Clinic: 0333-4142045
DHA Phase 4 Clinic: 0335 4454303
DHA Phase 5 Clinic: 0333-4666120
1.How Often You Should Take it?
Each session one month apart or as per our doctor’s recommendation.
2. Is it Painful?
We advise the use of numbing cream for 30 minutes before procedure and icing afterwards. Use of a cooling mask after procedure is optional.
3. What is the down time?
It may take 3 days to a week for the rejuvenation to be visible depending upon the depth & energy used.
Consult with doctor or technician for exact details of your procedure.
4. How much time is required for the procedure?
Half hour for numbing of skin and another half hour procedure & after care.