Mesolipolysis is a process to break down fat in the mesoderm or below the skin. Special agents are injected below the dermis that break down the adipose tissue. The procedure is a classic mesotherapy that targets local fatty deposits. In addition to being effective, mesolipolysis is an outpatient procedure and is very popular for areas like the double chin, or for shaping the jaw.
The whole body can be treated with this procedure. It is therefore possible to perform mesolipolysis in any zone that is needed.
Another use of Mesotherapy is in cellulite removal which is excess fat on any part of the body that cannot be removed by diet or exercise.
Common areas are thighs, arms or belly. With this method, medications are selected to increase circulation, repair the damaged collagen and get rid of excess localized fat. Once the medications are selected for cellulite treatment, they are mixed together in a syringe and injected into the skin and the fat. The needles used in cellulite treatment are extremely small.
The number of injections will vary based on severity of cellulite and location. The cellulite treatment sessions are performed in conjunction with a fat breakdown procedure such as cavitation once a week or every other week.
Each treatment session takes approximately one hour.
Once the cellulite treatment is over patients immediately return to normal activities.
- No rehabilitation period required
- We only use drugs that are original and of the highest quality
- During the procedure, the patient is comfortable
- The first effect is seen after the first procedure, and the full effect is seen after three procedures
- It gives results with minimal pain and instant results in short time.
- It is very important for the client to have a detailed consultation with the treating physician to understand the outcome of sessions.
- Any medical illnesses must be declared to achieve the best results.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water on the day of treatment.
- continue water intake the first week.
- Avoid coffee, soda and high sugar drinks
- Do not wash or take a shower for at least 8 hours after your treatment.
- Do not take hot baths for 48 hours after your cellulite/body fat sculpting treatment.
- After 48 hours you may take baths as hot as you can stand for at least 15 minutes. This will assist your body while it absorbs the bruising.
- Do not use any lotions, creams or make-up for at least 6 hours after your treatment, but 24 hours is preferred.
- 48 hours after your procedure you may begin adding your supplements.
1.What is the cost of Mesolipolysis?
This depends on the area involved; discuss with treating physician for details.
2. Is it Painful?
Numbing gel is applied before the
procedure, and icing is advised during & after session.
There may be minimal tingling in areas injected for a short time.
3. What is the down time Mesolipolysis?
For 24 hours there may be minimal swelling which subsides quickly.
The results may take 3 days to a week depending upon area involved.
4. How much time is required for the procedure?
30 minutes for numbing gel to act and another 10 to 20 minutes depending on area size.
5. For How long does it remains effective?
Procedure is effective for as long as no further weight is gained on the body.
6. What are the side effects of Mesolipolysis?
There may be minimal swelling in the first 24 hrs and some tenderness to touch for 24 hrs on injected sites.
7. How many sessions are required?
3 To 6 sessions depending on area involved.