Vampire Facelift is a name for a non-surgical cosmetic procedure involving the reinjection of a gel-like substance—platelet rich fibrin matrix (PRFM)—derived from a patient’s own blood back into multiple areas of the skin of their face in an effort to treat wrinkles and “rejuvenate” the face.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is blood plasma that has been enriched with platelets. When activated, either by thrombin or calcium chloride PRP takes on the form of a viscous gel (PRFM) containing high levels of several platelet-derived growth factors (cytokines) that may then be injected into the face in much the same manner as other dermal fillers.
As we begin to age, we experience a number of changes in our appearance.
Benefits of Vampire Lift:
- Improve Fine and coarse wrinkles
- Decrease skin elasticity
- Reduce Pigmentation asymmetries
- Fix thinning of the dermis
- Repairs Skin lesions, surgical scars, and acne scarring
- Drooping or ptosis caused by loss of connective tissue strength can be restored
- Restoring facial volume loss
How it is performed?
- After the patient’s face is cleaned, the patient in a relaxed state lying in a comfortable examination reclining bed, and the local anesthetic completed, the first step of the Vampire Facelift is carried out.
- First the injector uses HA fillers to create a beautiful shape.
- Then, the physician isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood.
- When these growth factors enter the face (injected by the physician), then muti-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
PRE- PROCEDURE CARE:
- Inform the doctor if you have sensitive skin or allergies to any products.
- Discuss with the doctor if you are using any medicated creams on the face.
- Discuss your medical history, including previous surgeries, present and past health problems, medications, as well as nutritional and herbal supplements you are taking or have taken at some time.
- We will discuss risks, benefits and likely outcomes of vampire lift during the consultation.
Photographs may be taken to compare before and after results
POST- PROCEDURE CARE:
- The outcome of the Vampire Face-lift & Vampire Facial procedures smooths out facial wrinkles, stimulates collagen production, thickens one’s skin, improves the skin’s blood supply (microcirculation) and rejuvenate your complexion.
- Provide growth of your own collagen
- Improve skin clarity and tone
- Regain smoother, younger looking skin
- A new dermis begins to be built; making the epidermis (the outer most layers of your skin) appear smoother.
1.How many sessions are required to see visible results?
Usually 2 to 3 sessions are taken one month apart.
2. Is it Painful?
The use of numbing cream usually is adequate to give comfort.
3. What is the down time?
Upto to 48 hrs usually.
4. How much time is required for the procedure?
About 1 hour with 30 minutesfor numbinggeltoactand rest for procedure.